I’m here to get you started and support you along the way . . .
Wedding planning has always been your dream job, but instead of doing something fun, creative and exciting, you’re stuck in a job or stage of life where you aren’t doing any of those things! You’re frustrated that you spend most of your time on mundane tasks or in a job working toward someone else’s goals with no vested interest in the outcome.
You feel trapped doing something that you once thought was a good fit for you, but no longer feels quite right. Something is missing!
You’ve always been captivated by weddings and feel like you could be a great wedding planner, but worry that you don’t have the knowledge or experience to be taken seriously as a professional. You’re uncertain if you can make a living planning weddings and are afraid you’ll look foolish if you try. The idea of starting something completely new is totally overwhelming and just plain scary!
Imagine what it would feel like to wake up every day excited to work because you love what you do. Picture yourself having a career that lights you up creatively, supports the life you want to live and gives you a feeling of purpose.
You dream that planning weddings professionally will give you the freedom to be your own boss, set your own schedule and do work that feels truly rewarding. Imagine knowing exactly how to transition into this new career and having the confidence to just go for it!
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You feel like you’re wasting your time, creativity and energy sitting at a desk or taking care of a household.
- You’ve always fantasized about working in the wedding industry, helping happy couples and creating beautiful events.
- You’re afraid that you don’t have the training and experience you need to be taken seriously as a wedding planner.
- You can’t seem to find training or job opportunities for wedding planners anywhere.
- You have nobody to ask: “How do I get started?”
What if there was a way to shorten your learning curve and break into the wedding planning industry right now?
I coach aspiring wedding planners like you who are ready to get started. You want to create beautiful events for happy couples but can’t imagine how you’d charge money for those services. I’m here to teach you the skills and systems needed to stop dreaming about this career and start doing it!
One-on-one coaching sessions are designed to give you the support you need to launch your wedding planning career now. By participating in the WedMasters coaching program you will:
- Be clear about what resources you already have in your arsenal and how you can best use them to break into the wedding planning industry.
- Feel knowledgeable, having answers to all those questions you’ve always had about the wedding planning profession but haven’t had the opportunity to ask.
- Have a plan! Be confident that you know what to do and when to do it in order to make your dream job your reality.
- Feel supported, having expert assistance to troubleshoot any challenges that arise as you get started.
- Be on your way to launching your wedding planning career, feeling excited to be actively working on the exact steps necessary to make it happen.
Finally, you can stop daydreaming and, instead,
give yourself a front row seat to the most magical day in a couple’s life.
I’m here to answer your questions, give you an action plan and support you as you start this incredible journey!